Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A New Hair Do

Here at the Stegall Manor, we let the boys hair get a bit unruly at times. I finally decided it was time to get them a new do.
The pre-cut locks.
Cason being a trooper and sitting still. A true miracle, trust me!
On the other hand, Nolen wasn't so still. He did NOT like the water being sprayed on him! Luckily, the stylist was a pro at distracting and quick cutting.
The sucker was the key.  I even had the pleasure of wearing some of it <see the pants>.
Here is the new, clean-cut Cason. His hair cut makes him looks so grown up! I am not sure I like that :(
Nolen looks too cute for words sporting his new do and his daddy's shoes. I am not sure what I am going to do without being able to run my fingers through his hair.
Though it was a bit of a traumatic experience for some, it was fun. I am happy to boast about my clean cut boys.  I wonder what is in store for us next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment