Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Photo Display Pinspiration

Around the Stegall Manor photo display is at a minimum at best! I love photos and having the out to be seen. I love to see how we have changed and grown. Remembering times gone by brings me joy. Since I am looking for new, cute ways to show off my pictures I thought I would share what I found with you guys.

Pinned Image
I love the natural element of the tree branch and the large mat frames.

Pinned Image
My sons love to look at pictures and point out people. This is a great way to display a whole bunch of pictures at once. I like to softness of the pictures- not too distracting.

Pinned Image
I'm not sure if I like all the stars/snowflakes but I like the layering. Simple black and white photos and frames.

Pinned Image
{Link}
I'm not so sure about the large frame but I like the look of the two on the inside of the one large.

Pinned Image
{Link}
Again, I love the large white mats!

Pinned Image
{Link}
This one is my favorite! I love the blocks. So kid friendly. I am thinking this is my next project- with a good coating of Mod Podge.  I know the boys would love playing with these.

What have found in photo displaying that is helpful?

~Sarah

PS. Follow me here on Pinerest!

No comments:

Post a Comment