Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh my!

While the lion was sleeping, the one shot I got of the tiger didn't turn out and the bears were too far away there was still plenty to see. It is always so much fun to watch the kids see some of these animals for the fist time. So cool! But sorry, no pictures to show their excitement. I know- GO ME! Here is just a sampling of what I did capture.

Flamingos (duh!)

The kids from church on the Komodo Dragon statue.

Cason getting a hands-on experience! He loved getting to pet the reptile (I forgot its name- oops).

Elephants

My favorite- The giraffes!

Gorillas
This little guy was tuckered out! I think his favorite part was the Icee :)

This was such a fun way to kick off fall... Even though it was nearly 100 degrees!
I am ready for cooler temps and the upcoming holidays. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment